12/28/2010

Day: 1

I just got my contacts in. Today for the first time I shall see what the world looks like for the non colour blind. Hm, the snow looks awfully purple, strange and the construction workers clothes looks really bright red-orange. They really pop out. I walk past a magazine stand, and I find that they shine like a psychedelic poster. Wow, is this what the earthlings see everyday? This is really good! 
As I step in to a café it strikes me how dark it is. Fist I dont think much of it, but after a wee while I find it difficult to read the paper. There is something wrong here... (Can you hear me ground control?)
I need to hold the paper real close to my eyes to read and article. Later in the afternoon I give a class in photo shop and I find i difficult to read the screen. This feels dark.I come home for tea, rather exhausted.